Friday, November 2, 2012

Loraxian Politics



After watching the newest episode of South Park online, I just HAD to do something related to the Lorax. I love the video mocking conservatives that came out a while ago that starred a "conservative Lorax." That little orange and yellow mustached bastard makes a great poster boy for a more progressive environmental advocacy program (basically everything Romney seems to hate.) I haven't seen the new three-deeee Lorax movie with Frank Reynolds voicing him (I picture the Lorax getting drunk and hanging out under bridges with vagrants, and it hurts my soul.)  But, I did this little fella recently because I care. God speed, my friends and may Thor be with you wherever you go. 




Here is the aforementioned video, homies.

No comments:

Post a Comment