Tuesday, December 11, 2012

My new favorite thing

Serious Jibber-Jabber, Conan O'Brien's web series where he has lengthy conversations with people about things that interest him, is awesome. Go watch it. Go watch it now! I assume you just went and watched it and are now coming back to give him the respect that he deserves (in the form of finishing this review.) Conan's new web series is a good change of pace from the videos of people falling on escalators, pictures of celebrities with shrunken faces and other ridiculous things that have littered the internet today (I'm not saying I don't love these things... I really do.) I was really surprised by the way that these interviews/ discussions/ conversations felt. They really aren't funny... they're just really interesting and thought provoking. Ok... sometimes they are kind of funny, but you won't wet your pants and shoot milk out of your nose. You don't do that every time you laugh? I do. I hope he keeps doing these and I hope he keeps getting really cool people like Nate Silver and Judd Apatow to come on and talk with him. Kudos Conan, you are the man still. 


This is a little misleading, Conan doesn't do all the talking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment